Introducing the LOCAL TALENT SHOW

Saturday, February 6, 2010 |

Soooo, I just had a very nice lady ask my opinion of her performance of an amazing song!!!! And from that she spurned the idea of a new blog category entitled "The Local Talent Show."    So from here on out if you have a music video or song that YOU have created  or that YOU are singing you can email me at sociallight12@gmail.com with a brief description of the song, of yourself, and of a way to contact you. If leave out any of these things I will not post your song.  Depending on the response I will not be able to posts everyone stuff but I will try. Thanks you guys.

AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE MS. LESLIE DUPREE SINGING ANITA BAKER'S
"NO ONE IN THE WORLD"  the gospel rendition.


LESLIE DUPREE from JAMES PERSON on Vimeo.


Leslie Dupree is a singer, songwriter, choreographer, actress, and public speaker. Ms. Dupree resides in Newport News, VA and works as a Career Service Coordinator at Centura College, Peninsula. She is currently starring in a local stage play,"CHAOS IN THE HOUSE" as "MaMa/Flourine" on Feb. 13, 2010 at the Roper Theatre in Norfolk, VA.
She can be reached at lesliednewp@aol.com.

Please post your thoughts comments about her performance. Only constructive critiques are invited all others will be erased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment